Castle Cake

Castle Cake
My favorite so far.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Royal Icing

I have spent today remaking Spiderman for the third time and the third time was the charm. I am completely happy with it now. Well, I am having issues with one arm, but I will work that out when I put the cake together.

I also spent a lot of time working with royal icing, and let me say, it is a pain in the butt to work with. I am hoping the webs I made will hold up. If not I will spend tomorrow or Friday morning remaking them out of fondant or gum paste. I may make some tonight just to be on the safe side. I hate waiting to the last minute and something isn't working.

I do think that royal icing would be great for somethings, I just have to get use to working with it. I will keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment